26.4.12

Balloons!


   Hello my lovely readers!
   First of all I would like to thank you all for your beautiful comments on my previous posts! I read each and every of them and try to become better! I trully appreciate every word! :)

  Well, this time I have to show you something special! Here are some photos that I took myself after convincing my best friend to become my model! :) This idea of using many balloons and different colours crossed my mind some weeks ago and I tried to add a different touch because the whole photography concept took place in a bathtub (of my house actually)!

  As far as the outfit is concerned, I chose for her a mini dark-colour jean dress and red heels, bag and lipstick by Mac! I trully love the combination of jean and red!


   What's more, I chose for her a pair of sunglasses that I really love by Just Cavalli, in white colour with red details and diamonds on them! Hope you like it!


  Of course, this ballon-bath (!) was not so smoothing and relaxing and my friend still thinks I am crazy (hehe :) but I hope that the result is good enough!
 
  And I still have many of the colourful balloons that I used during the photos scattered all over the living room...



Shoes are by Roberto Botella bought the previous year (but I still like them a lot..) :)


In Greece, Spring finally came and weather is hot these days... I almost forgot to mention that during my Easter vacations I did many walks on the countryside and enjoyed the sun! I have two photos that I like a lot from a place next to my hometown...



  This week, my lectures in the University started again and unfortunately vacations are over. I have many assignments to do but I will try to find some time for my posts!

  On Monday, I had my name day and I spent a wonderful day meeting many friends! As a present, my parents organised for me a trip to Hannover, Germany for next week! I will go to visit a friend who is studying there and I am really excited about it! :)

  I will close this post with a last "piece" from the photoshooting that I really like...


Love you all,
xxx

40 σχόλια:

  1. The colorful balloons was a good idea... Great pictures!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Amazing post and gorgeous pics dear!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my shop, here my main blog link, hope you'll follow me also there! Thanks! <3
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You look so perfect, in love with all the pieces in your outfit. Stunning pics.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. what an absolutely FUN photo :)

    your newest follower,
    dorothy

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Fab pics dear!!! Love this photo idea! ^_^

    xoxo,
    Indira
    cherietmoi.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other :) ?
    xxxx
    S'LK

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. awesome idea with the balloons! love it! very nice outfit as well - chic and sexy.

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now, check out my blog if you have time

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. These photo's are amazing :)
    Balloons are always fun!
    xxx
    blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Amazing post. I totally love your blog!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Wow, that a creative shoot! You look so pretty and the pics look like they belong in a magazine! Glad that you are enjoying Spring weather! The cherry blossoms are so beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Your pictures are amazing!(:
    Want to follow each other?
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Wowww...beautiful photos! You look great :)
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Beautiful pictures, your blog is awesome!
    I'm now following you:)
    Hugs<3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Beautiful pictures, i like your blog!

    thank u for the comment i follow now!!!

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Really cute photos and balloons<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Omg, you are so beautiful! :-*
    Thank you for the sweetest comment. Sure, I'm following you :)
    Kisses..
    Vivi

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. cool photoshoot! thanks for visiting, come back again! followed you!

    Babi

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. amazing photo i love it, i definitely like your blog and am following now, keep in touch xx

    violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. nice pictures! following you back! :)Check my new post Ewa;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. I love those pics!!! so cool:) Following you:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. Thanks for the follow! I'm following back!

    http://artbyguni.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  22. Love the pictures in the bathtub! Beautiful!
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. great shots! balloons are so much fun to have in photos!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  24. Beautiful photos! Nice idea with the balloons! Well done :) XX Kirsten

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  25. great concept! love the 1st photo,your friend looks like a model!!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  26. Baloons, an LBD, and a bathtub!
    Great concept!
    xoxo

    Love your blog, would love to follow you:)

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  27. Ποσα πολλα μπαλονια!!
    Μ αρεσουν και τα παπουτσια απο το ποστ!

    just followed you:) !
    follow me back please!
    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    φιλακια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  28. soo pretty :) beautiful photography.

    Following you back :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  29. wow this is DIVINE! Love your outfit, so stunning!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή