31.12.12

Merry Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year ❤


       Happy New Year beauties!!! 

       Here, in Greece it is still 2012 but I know that some of you have already celebrated the New Year 2013! Wish you all the best for the coming year! Health, happiness and so much love to all of you and your family! May 2013 be full of new ideas and inspiration! ♥ ♥ 

       It's almost time to start getting dressed for the New Year's eve! Lace black dress and sparkling jewellery will be my choice today! So, put your best on and don't forget to smile!

       Last days were amazing and I had a great time with family and friends! I am in my hometown these days sharing moments with all the people I  love!

       Here are some Christmas moments that I want to share with you all! 

Our beautiful Christmas tree 

My Christmas-inspired nails :)


wrapping time :)

Handmade candies

homemade butter xmas cookies

Christmas chocolate cupcakes





My gingerbread house with christmas decoration


Gingerbread house from above


Snowflake red fluffy socks

Reindeer on our door!

Christmas elf behind my pillows (!)

Entrance of a Christmas village next to my hometown!

Me as a.... Santa Girl 


Santa Claus is here!

Wrapping presents!

I am still a child hiding inside the giant mushroom! 

Beautiful moment on my best friend's hometown 
Hot chocolates! 

Amazing Christmas village on my best friend's hometown



I am a reindeer ?!

Or a ... Princess 

Many many candies! I want to ear them all!


Homemade liquer


Love Starbucks Christmas flavours! 
       Wish the best to all of you! Be good till my next post!

       Love  
       xxx
    

19 σχόλια:

  1. Happy new year and all the ebst!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Your nails are amazing**
    Happy new year*


    Kiss,
    www.beautifulbyj.blogspot.pt

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Te acabo de encontrar y los son outfits geniales!
    Un besito desde Las Islas Canarias, te espero en http://enendele.blogspot.com.es/ y sígueme si te gusto y te seguiré de vuelta!
    Anggie.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. all that food looks delicious and happy new year!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. i love your nails !
    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. You decor is so cool ! And I died here with all the cookies and cupcakes !!! Looks SO SO delicious !!

    And I also love the decor in the city !! Looks so amazing ! Hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. very nice
    :D
    https://sabrinizza.wordpress.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. cute! you are so beautiful, I think I fell in love... <3
    and the chocolate... xoxo looks soooo delicious

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή