25.10.12

Cupcake inspiration ❤



    Hello my beauties!

    How are you these days?! I am really fine and my mood is so good! Just returned home from the gym where I had a zumba class! I started zumba this week and I am so excited about it!

    First of all, thank you for your amazing comments! It makes me so happy to read them...You are all amazing <3

   Last week, I made some cupcakes and the result was pretty good, so I wanted to share them with you! :) The truth is that the passed weeks, after finishing my exams,  I was looking for a new hobby! I started dealing with the pastry, as it is something I always liked a lot! I think that this is so creative (..and tasty at the same time... hehe)! Dealing with all these candies and desserts and generally with confectionery is definitely something I love! <3

  I found the recipe while surfing on the internet and decided to make them! I made three different flavours and I am happy to tell you that nobody could decide which one to choose from! :) I made vanillia, chocolate and nutella cupcakes with simple ingredients...

  According to the recipe, I used :
- 250 grams butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams flour
- 10 grams baking powder
- 180 gr milk
In order to make the chocolate and nutella cupcakes, I replaced some grams of the flour with cacao powder or nutella!

My lovely Kitchen scale <3

All the ingredients together

The vanillia cake mix



The chocolate cake mix
The nutella flavour cake mix
Baking time :)

Just-baked vanillia cupcakes and nutella




Nuttella flavour cupcakes!!
Decoration made of sugar paste



ByG Thoughts <3







    I also made a cup of sugar paste and added chocolate fondant above the chocolate cupcake I put inside...
    Hope you like it! :)



Sugar paste cup from inside :)


    Finally, during this week, I made a Banoffee of biscuits, caramel, banana and whipped cream but unfortunately I don't have other photos to show you... It disappeared immediately as my friends and family ate it all! haha


    Well, tomorrow I am planning to make a banana flavour cake, so next week you will defintely see it in a post! Wish me luck :)

    That's all for now! Wish you have a great day and hope you are all fine till my next post! (It will be about clothes and fashion as usual... :)

   Love,
   xxx

50 σχόλια:

  1. Hmmm they look soooo yummy ;)

    http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. aww, the white cup cake so dearly!!!
    I really want it!sent to mee...hehe
    follow you back dear, thank you so much ;)

    loves,
    saphira-t



    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I hope the class goes well! It is great that you are excited. The cupcakes look so so good!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. the cup is so cute! I'm really sad that I lost a recipe I used before, because that was the only time when my cupcakes had a really nice aroma and it tasted different too :(

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. uhhhh they look so yummy! going to copy you heheh and do some this weekend ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This looks like dessert art! So pretty!

    Xx Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. if you like cupcakes visit this page:

    https://www.facebook.com/LolitaCacaoICafe?ref=ts&fref=ts

    and if you like fashion:

    http://alazne-apieceofme.blogspot.com.es/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. hi dear! thanks so much for comment and follow my blog :D i'm following you back
    lovely blog sweetie!
    xx
    Almu
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. the coffee cup is the greatest idea :) so cute! i love making cupcakes too! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Hi lovely, thanks for the follow!
    You're blog is so sweet, I have to follow back!

    le fresne

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Love it!
    So cuuute!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Yummy!!! They look delicious!!!!
    kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Hi,

    Thank you for the comment on the blog :). I´ve seen your blog and I love it, so you have a new follower. Hummmm, that is looking good.

    Kisses
    www.mispequenossecretos.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Hey thanks for visiting my blog and also following me so why wouldnt me follow u back? So ill follow u on GFC .

    Keep in touch

    Xxx

    Abangarang.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. I like this post so much: these cupcakes are wonderful and I'm sure, also delicious!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Look so yummy !!

    Thank you for your visit, I would love to follow each other, of course!
    I'm starting and I'm following on GFC
    I hope you'll follow back:)

    Have a great day:)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. i love this post. yummie c:
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    xx Sophie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. ojt he idea with the cupcakes is so sweet,
    very isnpriing!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. Of course we can follow each other <3
    Love the cupcakes *-*

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. That's so cute!
    Thank you for visiting my blog Georgia. Yes I would like us olllow each other, so now I'm following you too. Enjoy your weekend!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  22. thank you so much for your comment. I follow you now. ;))
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. Yummy! I love cupcakles and you are very talented girl!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  24. everything looks delicious <3 now i'm definitely hungry !!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  25. So cute my dear, i like your post.
    It is really interesting.
    Nicole
    www.nicoleta.me

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  26. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100€ discount coupon on Mia Gioia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  27. so cute!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  28. Those cupcakes look so yummy! :O
    Btw, thanks for dropping by at my blog. I read your comment and followed you already. Hope you'd follow back. :)



    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  29. You are an artist I love it!! Im thinking on trying to make some halloween cookies, I dont like cooking but for one ocassion like this... nice nice creation love!!!!! yummy!!!

    xoxo

    irenita558.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  30. Followed back on GFC and Bloglovin :) xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  31. OH MY! Everything looks delicious! Wannnttt :D
    Im now following u on GFC :D

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  32. That's a great idea! Cute cupcakes xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή